Orlando Attractions are an Authorised Ticket Seller for Disney Parks with over 30 years of experience in both the US and UK. They are not as well known as some of the other sellers (yet) but they always gain a big points score in our Top Rated calculation. This is because orlandoattractions.com have:-
- an ABTA membership and also provide ATOL protection when/if you buy flights or flight packages with them. Tickets alone are not covered by either scheme so it is advised that you use a credit card when booking so that you gain some level of protection. The tickets that are on sale are however real, gate ready tickets that are under-written by Universal, SeaWorld and Disney.
- They offer a deposit option but you need to phone their customer services to be able to do so and a minimum purchase amount applies. To pay a deposit it is just £10 or $15 per person and the balance is due 8 weeks before you travel.
- As mentioned earlier in the review, Orlando Attractions are an Authorised Disney Ticket Seller.
- All tickets provided will be real, physical tickets that are gate ready unless you request an e-ticket/voucher or the tickets only come in a different format.
- With your purchase you have the choice of a VIP Dine 4Less Card or a Kids Eat Free Plus Card when you spend over $650/£500. Keep an eye out for other specials as from time you can get things like free Boggy Creek Airboat rides or International Drive NASCAR tickets with the Disney 7, 14 & 21 Day Ultimate tickets plus the Disney & Universal Combo and Disney, Universal & SeaWorld Combo. You can see all of their specials here.
- Widely known for outstanding customer service and low prices they have a 5 star rating on TrustPilot with over 2,900 reviews, 93% of which are Excellent! Tony in the UK office has an amazing reputation on the various Orlando Facebook groups and websites.
- More often that not the very, very competitive prices you will find with orlandoattractions.com bags them a whole load of points. You are often going to see them up towards the top of the Top Rated list and it is very well deserved.
Of all the UK sellers we do not think you will find one with more varied ticket delivery and/or collection options. Benefiting from offices in the Disney area of Orlando you can arrange to pick tickets up at the offices, have the tickets delivered to your hotel (for an additional charge), they can be emailed should you wish to receive e-tickets or vouchers. The standard delivery is free of charge and will be within 14 business days, however, whenever we have bought from Tony and the team we have had them on our doormat in a couple of days.
Your bookings will not have any credit card or booking fees and the price you see is what you will pay. You can use most of the major cards like Visa and Mastercard. For those of you wishing to use an American Express then Orlando Attractions also offer that method. If you would like to save an bit of money then you have the option to pay bank transfer and this can be done to save 1% on your order. It is not something that everybody will feel comfortable doing but it does warrant a mention.
As for the actual website itself it easy to navigate and has some good information and guides. Use the menu on the left of the site to have a good look around. It is a lot more 'simple' than some of the competitors out there but simple is not always a bad thing. It should not take you long to find the tickets you are after and the booking process is straightforward. When you add tickets to your basket you will often be presented with discounted add-ons for other attractions. They are certainly worth looking at as you can save a good amount of money. The booking process is simple and secure.
Did you know that Orlando Attractions also have an app for your phone? It is actually pretty good as well. Certainly worth downloading before you go as it has a lot of cool resources.
As well as being a premier ticket seller Orlando Attractions can also provide you quotes on most aspects of a holiday from hotels to flights. You have to do this by phoning up or submitting an online form so it is not particularly convenient and can be frustrating if you like to browse yourself but the prices that you will be offered are often worth a little bit of inconvenience. To submit an enquiry you actually need to go to a different part of the Orlando Attractions website. We have linked the Disney Hotels page to help you out.
They are IATA licensed (number 10505714) and ABTA registered (number K5268).
The US office can be found at:
154 East Highland Avenue
The UK office can be found at:
5 Royal Hunt House